17778Re: (SR) GiP

  • Tami
    Sep 1, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Alberg" <albergclan@c...>
      wrote:
      > Nice report, Tami!

      TY!

      > The card signifies that this is the last round. Players continue
      > turning over cards or taking card groups until everyone has taken a
      > card group. Final scoring is then calculated.

      > I've never known Mark to get a rule wrong -- in fact it's almost
      > inhuman how encyclopedic is his recollection of game rules. Could
      > it be that he's a cyborg in disguise?

      Well, I didn't really want to doubt Mark... but the symbol itself
      looks like the "reverse order" symbol I've seen in other games. But
      we DID end up playing wrong, because once I flipped the arrow card,
      Mark said that the game was over: we didn't finish that round.
      Incidentally, I HIGHLY doubt it had any real bearing on the game.
      Just a funky symbol that seems it could have multiple meanings.

      Tami
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic