17493Re: [Unity_Games] Fireshlucker vs Flea Circus

  • Craig Massey
    Aug 4, 2003
      --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
      > played FS for the first time, and am now wondering
      > what the differences are between it and Flea Circus.
      > why are there cats AND dogs in FC? Are the rules the
      > same? What else is diff? tnks.,

      Played Feuerschuckler for the first time on Saturday.
      According to Adam, the rules are the same. instead of
      trying to collect cats and dogs, you are collecting
      people.

      Nothing here was terribly exciting or interesting. I
      can't see playing this again, but I think it might be
      a good kids game.

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey