17101Re: [Unity_Games] The future of SSG

  • Mark Edwards
    Jul 3, 2003
      At 02:01 PM 7/3/2003 -0400, Joe Kidd wrote:

      >Should I infer any sad truths or dastardly plots into the fact that this
      >past week's session of SSG is the last one posted on the calendar?
      >
      >Hmmm... an innocent oversight, or a devious plot by those north shore
      >folks who are jealous of the rapidly growing popularity of another
      >gaming group? You decide.

      It's neither. The real reason is that Dave is neurotic and refuses to
      extend SSG scheduling out further than a few months at a time just in case
      he dies or something.

      Mark

      "We've got a piper down, I repeat, the piper is DOWN!" -- Stuart MacKenzie
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic