16802Re: [Unity_Games] Removing That Musty Smell From Game Boxes

  • Dawn Townsend
    Jun 4, 2003
      Any tips as to how to remove the musty smell
      >easily. I don't want to spray the components - lots of cardboard and paper
      >stuff in the boxes which might be damaged. I've heard baking powder but
      >not
      >sure if that's good or just messy. Any tips?

      In the pet aisle of the supermarket they sell these charcoal filter things
      which are inside a plastic clip. They are supposed to be used around cat
      boxes- I use them, they work great! Maybe that would work?

      Dawn