      From: Dave Bernazzani [mailto:daveber@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 1:26 PM
      To: Unity Games
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Removing That Musty Smell From Game Boxes

      Sort of on-topic... went a yard-saleing this past weekend (good finds! Two
      Password editions that I was missing were 50 cents each and a couple of
      scrabble sets (not sure if they are complete, didn't care) for 25 cents each
      so I can take the wooden racks and use them for tile-drawing games like
      Acquire). Got a couple of older games that have a bit of a musty smell to
      them (you know the kind...). Any tips as to how to remove the musty smell
      easily. I don't want to spray the components - lots of cardboard and paper
      stuff in the boxes which might be damaged. I've heard baking powder but not
      sure if that's good or just messy. Any tips?

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)