16307Re: [Unity_Games] SR: South Shore Gamers - 4/28

  • Mark Edwards
    Apr 30, 2003
      At 04:42 PM 4/29/2003 -0700, Eric Shultz wrote:
      >At least I only lost by ONE million.
      >
      >Five, Mark. Just remember that number.

      Oh I won't forget. I never forget. And it's five MILLION to you buster.

      >The smug grin is still there, too.

      We played a game last night you would've enjoyed. It's got some German
      name that translates to something like "Every Man for Himself", but most
      people refer to it as the "Lifeboat game". Anyhoot, the great part about
      it is that you get to throw folks in your boat to the sharks (as
      needed). Just picture the fun!

      Mark

      'F' is for the "fire" that burns down the whole town,
      'U' is for "uranium" ... bombs!,
      'N' is for "no survivors"...

      -- Plankton