16061SOW update! Last SOW this month!

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Apr 1, 2003
      Owing to a bunch of scheduling issues this Saturday's meeting of Settlers
      of Watertown will be the only one this month. We will "settle" back into a
      regular schedule in May, with plans to meet every Saturday except the 10th.
      I will be updating the calendar accordingly.

      Just a reminder: We meet in Watertown at the Atrium School, 252 Main St.
      This week I'll be throwing open the doors at 6 and we will continue until
      about 11:30.

      tested and corrected directions can be found at: