      From: Dave Bernazzani
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:55 AM
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Age of Steam [was SR - GiP 02/01/03]

      James wrote:

      >But really I don't think I'd request the game because
      >of my unpleasant experiences of landing in
      >the basement early on and not being able to recover.
      >That and all the math :)

      Uh-oh! Math.. I'm doomed.

      I saw AOS played 3 or 4 times at UG5 and thought it looked impressive but
      wasn't sure it was a game I would enjoy. I've been reading the SR and am
      intrigued enough that I will probably try it sooner or later. Does anyone
      know how this game clocks in lengthwise for an "average" play? Anyone else
      feel there is some difficulty in recovering from a poor start?

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (E pluribus Unity - Eastern MA gaming)