      From: vader5050 <vader5050@...>
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 1/31/2003 2:01 PM
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Introduction

      Hello. I finally got around to signing up to the list after attending
      last weeks UG-V event, which was a blast. Since I appear in a couple
      of the photos on the web site I figured I would introduce myself. My
      name is Mike Keegan and I currently live in Whitman. I have always
      enjoyed playing games, but have just recently been introduced to the
      big world of German/Euro games that are out there. My guide into the
      UG universe was Steve, and we can be seen playing Traumfabrik on page
      three of the UG-V pics. TF was loads of fun, but my rookie game was
      less than stellar. I'll just blame that on some guy Matt who was
      hording all the money. Anyway, I look forward to learning plenty of
      new games!
    • Show all 52 messages in this topic