1450Re: [Unity_Games] Flyer

    Oct 5, 2000

      > Did you see the flyer PDF I sent you last night? What do you think?

      Walter (I assume you meant to send that email privately, but the group might
      appreciate your efforts),

      UG1 flyer looks great! I sent you a detailed message on it this morning to
      your home email. Looks near professional quality :)

      Be sure to print up at least 40 of them for the event.

      Two new people asked to come to UG1 yesterday (both probable, not definite).
      Just when I thought we had maxed out. But we lost one person so it's
      probably a wash. To be honest, I've done the best I could to track who will
      be going, but I suspect it may still be a surprise who actually shows up on
      Sunday.

      Woke up this morning thinking it was UG-minus-four. But it's really
      UG-minus-three so that got me a bit more excited about waking up today!

      dber@...