1443Re: [Unity_Games] Sunday play...

    Oct 4, 2000

      > Here's hoping I'll finally get a chance to play Bluff this Sunday! Also,
      > kind of hoping to try Tabula Rasa if someone has it...

      That won't be a problem, I suspect! Our group has made it a filler most
      weeks and I'm sure it will get some play time Sunday. On a side-note, I did
      finally get my copy of Bluff after finally deciding (over the past year)
      that it belongs in my collection (I was using a home-made set since it's
      just Dice, Cups and small board - but an official set is worthwhile
      especially since you can pick one up on ebay fairly cheaply).

      dber@...