14059Re: B2O?

  • brian6667 <brian6667@yahoo.com>
    Dec 30, 2002
      ALL,

      There is a possibility that the January 3rd session of B2O will
      be cancelled. Dave T. indicated to me that he would be sending an
      email to the list IF the hall is required by the church.

      Based on how he explained the situation to me, B2O is ON UNLESS
      OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED by Dave T. Hopefully we'll know in the next
      couple of days. I'll talk to him Tuesday to be sure that we get some
      notice.

      Thanks for reminding me to post about this, Adam.

      Brian
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic