12858Question about B20

  • Steve Meuse
    Oct 2 2:58 PM
      I'm a newbie to the list, and was wondering if someone could
      give me some in-depth information about B20. I live in East Bridgewater, so
      it's rather convenient for me :)
      I've been into gaming for as long as I can remember. My family
      has always played games, with a Sunday ritual of Scat, Yhatzee or Boggle up
      until the time I was about 15. I started to Play D&D in about '81 or '82
      when my DM was finally able to read (true story). I've played Axis and
      Allies and all sorts of other board games. Recently a cousin of mine from
      England came to visit, he was on his way to a board gaming competition in
      Baltimore (http://www.boardgamers.org/), he introduced me to Settlers of
      Catan and I'm hooked. I'm looking to get into some other games, and would
      love to get some suggestions from people.

      Looking forward to your responses.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic