12830Re: [Unity_Games] New poll for Unity_Games

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2002
      I've recorded my vote, indicating that UG has been very useful.
      However, in some ways, it's less interesting than it has been at some points in the past. In particular, there seems to be less discussion of games here than there used to be.
      Perhaps that's because we're in the release lull, and we'll see more discussion as the Essen 2002 releases arrive.
      Andrew, looking forward to Bang!, Scarab Lords, San Marco card game, among others.
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic