11739Re: [Unity_Games] a-yard-salin'

    Jun 4, 2002
      Eric wrote:

      > For the Attleboro folks, there is a neighborhood yard
      > sale June 8 at and around Buena Vista drive (Right
      > near Dave B's house, I believe. Near 123 and 1a).

      Hey! I don't live near there! As you corrected, that's Mark's group (which
      I need to get back down to when life settles down again). However, we are
      hoping to buy a house not far from Mark. It's got this great big open
      finished room above the garage that will be 100% game room with built-in
      shelves and plenty of table space. With a little good fortune, look for
      some game action there sometime in... say... August!

      dber@...