11737RE: [Unity_Games] a-yard-salin' (location correction)

  • Eric Shultz
    Jun 4, 2002
      Good point. I think the board games would be up to
      chance if someone who knows what they're looking at
      passes by. We still drive by a lot of sales in the
      middle of the day and afternoon. If we see
      Scattergories and Scruples boxes prominently
      displayed, we usually keep on going.

      Of course, there's probably great games hidden behind
      them, but when you've got toddlers in the car, you
      only have a limited number of stops before the
      screaming starts.

      Eric
      --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:

      > BTW, I disagree that all the good stuff is gone
      > within the first hour. I don't think most
      > yard-saling blue-haired early-birds go for the
      > games. The Noble House and HuggerMugger games were
      > at a yard sale at around 11am, a good 2 hours after
      > the initial onslaught.
      >
      > Of course, if you are looking for old postcards and
      > colored glass bottles, then yes, by all means, start
      > at 8am.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic