11734RE: [Unity_Games] a-yard-salin' (location correction)

  • Matthew Horn
    Jun 3, 2002
      >> Buena Vista Ave? Wow, that's practically on top of my house!

      Haven't you heard about the new bypass?

      BTW, I disagree that all the good stuff is gone within the first hour. I don't think most yard-saling blue-haired early-birds go for the games. The Noble House and HuggerMugger games were at a yard sale at around 11am, a good 2 hours after the initial onslaught.

      Of course, if you are looking for old postcards and colored glass bottles, then yes, by all means, start at 8am.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic