11364RE: [Unity_Games] SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

  • asciola
    May 1, 2002
      On Wed, 1 May 2002, Henshaw, Scott wrote:

> [...]

      I think Dave means your Mother & Father's 50th Wedding Anniversary
      party at the Wakefield West Side Social Club. Just make sure they sign up
      in advance to save $2 apiece.

      Hope this helps,

      Anthony
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic