11361SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

    May 1 4:58 AM
      I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Unity
      Games IV which will take place on July 20, 2002 from 10AM till
      11PM at the Wakefield West Side Social Club!

      The UG4 Webpage is at:

      http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug4/ug4.htm

      Everyone here is invited. As most of you know, the big Unity
      Games day events are held to try and bring as many local game
      groups and gamers together for a single day of board/card gaming.
      Virtually anything and everything will be played - from the
      latest board and card games to old favorites to the best in
      dexterity games. There will be a few special events during the
      day and as most that attended the previous Unity Games III it is
      an extremely fun day that you won't want to miss.

      We had a steerage committee that attempted to find the best
      location for UG4 - we had hoped to spread the UG events around so
      that they would be conveniently located to a different group of
      folks each time. But hall costs can be high and availability is
      not always easy and since we didn't want to push UG4 out any
      longer (it's been delayed enough!) we decided to host it back at
      the WestSide Social Club in Wakefield (very close to I95).
      Biggest thanks to Craig Massey for getting us booked again at the
      WSSC - the hall worked out really well last time and I'm looking
      forward to a return.

      Additional thanks go to the rest of the assembled steerage
      committee - Mark Edwrads, Andrew Watson, Walter, Campbell, Brian
      F and Constantine who provided support and ideas and spent some
      time looking for halls/etc.

      Cost will be $5 prepaid again ($7 at the door) - we will be
      seeding the prize table and buying a bit of goodies for snacks
      for the day. Please see the above website to see how you can
      sign-up and get us your $5 (it HELPS tremendously to have folks
      sign up early).

      We are looking forward to seeing many of you at Unity Games 4!

      As a personal note, without big Saturday SSG, I don't get to see
      as many of you on a regular basis as I would like - so I'm really
      excited to get the chance to spend a day gaming with my friends -
      hopefully many of you can attend!

      dber@...