10168Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

  • David Fontes
    Jan 22, 2002
      Just as a heads-up to the vast multitude of you who live on Cape Cod, I _am_
      working on getting an open gaming night at the B&N in Hyannis (which
      recently opened in a new location - bigger, with a cafe). Possibly starting
      in March.

      On an... er, um... UNRELATED note, anybody know of any good solitaire games?

      >> I'll make an effort to get there now and then as it really is a
      > nice place to play.
      > Yes, it is a fun place to play, I may get there on occasion as well.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic