10167Re: Reminder - Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

  • unitycam
    Jan 22, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
      > Actually, a SUSPICIOUSLY large number of B&N attendees and their
      spouses had babies... and this was about the same time that Campbell
      stopped showing up, too. Hmm....

      My team of lawyers have advised to make "no comment" on this, as any
      HYPOTHETICAL child support costs would bankrupt me....hypothetically

      > I'll make an effort to get there now and then as it really is a
      nice place to play.

      Yes, it is a fun place to play, I may get there on occasion as well.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic