End of the "Barford Chronicles"

  • Dave Welsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2011

      Those who have long desired to see an end to this reposting and commentary refuting this insufferable man’s misleading and deceptive blog posts  have at long last gotten their wish, which has gradually also become my own, See the Postscript to http://classicalcoins.blogspot.com/2011/12/arsonist.html

      Apologies to all who were bored into a coma (a state I have now also entered) by all that anticollecting bosh.

      Dave Welsh

      Unidroit-L Listowner

      dwelsh46@...

    • KenMartins@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
        Dear List,

        Can anyone recommend a site that has links to text of the MOUs and any legal opinions?

        Best regards.

        Ken Martins

      • esnible
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
          Peter Tompa's blog has links and legal opinions.

          Greek
          http://culturalpropertyobserver.blogspot.com/2011/12/obdurate-obama-bureaucracy-imposes.html

          Italy
          http://culturalpropertyobserver.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-is-impact-of-import-restrictions.html

          I couldn't find the text of the Cyprus MOU but here is Peter Tompa on the signing statement.
          http://www.accg.us/News/Item/A_Significant_Omission.aspx

          -Ed