BCD396T Just how hard is it to program?

  • BUmaintman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 3:18 PM
      Hello all! I'm thinking about buying the BCD396T, but after reading
      all the nightmareish posts on how tuff it can be to program etc. has
      me wondering if I can handle it or not.. I'm not new to scanning, I
      own the BC786D and the BC235XLT. Both trunk trackers, but I have never
      gotten into trunk tracking. I'm also thinking about buying the ARC 396
      software. Can anyone help me decide if I can tackle this or not, I
      would appriciate your response. Thank you!
    • Sheldon scott
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 3:43 PM

        Hello.

        I own a BCD396T and Im in London, Ontario, and I love the scanner...It is tricky to program  but I bought ARC396 from a store in Toronto and it makes programming  ALOT SIMPLER...You should read RADIOREFERENCE.COM for detailed information on howto program using the ARC396T it is excellent!...You will not regret buying the BCD396T nor the ARC396 software...

        Cheers Sheldon.

        From: "BUmaintman" <bumaintman@...>
        To: Uniden_BCD-396T@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Uniden_BCD-396T] BCD396T Just how hard is it to program?
        Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:18:35 -0000

        Hello all! I'm thinking about buying the BCD396T, but after reading
        all the nightmareish posts on how tuff it can be to program etc. has
        me wondering if I can handle it or not.. I'm not new to scanning, I
        own the BC786D and the BC235XLT. Both trunk trackers, but I have never
        gotten into trunk tracking. I'm also thinking about buying the ARC 396
        software. Can anyone help me decide if I can tackle this or not, I
        would appriciate your response. Thank you!

        Do You Think That Your Home Is Bland And Boring? Add A Little Spice With The Help Of Professionals.