Frank Greco

  • auntiefran413
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2013
      Several "former moderators" still communicate through Unigabbers.  We've been wondering if/why we're being moderated?  We've noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically and wondered if we could "stir the pot" so to speak.  I really did send a legitimate question about bettas in the past day or two and haven't seen either the question or response.

      Help!

      Fran
    • s_derman
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2013

        Years ago, it was the only way to prevent spam.

        ---In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, <uniquaria@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Several "former moderators" still communicate through Unigabbers.  We've been wondering if/why we're being moderated?  We've noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically and wondered if we could "stir the pot" so to speak.  I really did send a legitimate question about bettas in the past day or two and haven't seen either the question or response.

        Help!

        Fran
      • Harry Perry
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2013
          AS a moderator of several groups (not this one) I can tell you  Yahoo's new format can be frustrating to deal with. Also I can tell by the conversations in some of my groups that I never saw the original e-mail.

          Hopefully eventually, this will all be worked out.

          Actually this has been a quiet group for a few years.

          Harry

          On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:37 AM, "fran.lannom@..." <fran.lannom@...> wrote:

          Several "former moderators" still communicate through Unigabbers.  We've been wondering if/why we're being moderated?  We've noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically and wondered if we could "stir the pot" so to speak.  I really did send a legitimate question about bettas in the past day or two and haven't seen either the question or response.

          Help!

          Fran

        • Frank M Greco
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2013
            On 10/16/2013 1:37 AM, fran.lannom@... wrote:
            Several "former moderators" still communicate through Unigabbers.  We've been wondering if/why we're being moderated?
            AFAIK, you are not moderated. I've seen the original post on bettas, along with two replies.
            We've noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically and wondered if we could "stir the pot" so to speak.
            Sure. It's seen quiet here for quite a while.
              I really did send a legitimate question about bettas in the past day or two and haven't seen either the question or response.
            I see four replies. One from Jim, one from Pat, one from Carol, and one other. Are you not seeing these?

            Frank
          • Frank M Greco
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2013
            • Ma
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 20, 2013
                Quite honestly, Frank, I was having a really hard time maneuvering in the new and "improved" Yahoo format. An Admin sent me a link that works in the old format and I'm just now seeing the replies. Thanks for your patience!

                Fran

                --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, Frank M Greco <phrankg@...> wrote:

                > On 10/16/2013 1:37 AM, fran.lannom@... wrote:
                > >

                > > Several "former moderators" still communicate through Unigabbers.
                > > We've been wondering if/why we're being moderated?
                > AFAIK, you are not moderated. I've seen the original post on bettas,
                > along with two replies.
                > > We've noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically and wondered
                > > if we could "stir the pot" so to speak.
                > Sure. It's seen quiet here for quite a while.
                > > I really did send a legitimate question about bettas in the past day
                > > or two and haven't seen either the question or response.
                > I see four replies. One from Jim, one from Pat, one from Carol, and one
                > other. Are you not seeing these?
                >
                > Frank

              • Evren Richards
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 21, 2013