Small Time Saltwater Enthusiast Going Big?!

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013

      I have started a saltwater aquatics operation and would like to see everybodys interest in it if you dont mind! The do's and Dont's per say
      Im not trying to make a lot of money, just trying to eventually build awareness and propogate aquacultured corals and "in-house" breeders, so any frags I do will be the cheapest you can find, i can help fellow enthusiasts get a start.

      PLUS, I have a coral photo of the week & weekend, showcasing amazing photos of beautiful corals!

      Also, if you can take a second and check out what ive done so far, please do so and "like" us:

      "LIKE" Dynamic Reefz

    • ddd
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        Hi. I'm amazed to find so many frags cultivated here in Kansas. Someone on craigslist offers a nice variety from time to time. I thing this is wonderful husbandry work.
        NOW - what is your solution to controlling salt creep? Donna