Selling Guppies and Platies

  • sarahhale1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Between the two types I have about 12 fish.

      Lots of females that are proven breeders and several males.

      I just want $5 for all of them, because I'm retiring my breeders tank.

      Types I have are,
      Guppy- Yellows, green, cobra talieds, and looks like a half black female.
      Platie- Creamsicle male 2 creamsicle females and one sunburst female

      All are in good shape.

      The exchange would happen in the Perryville Rd. McDonalds parking lot in front of Sam's Club in Rockford, IL