finished fishtank

  • petten
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
    long time since I’ve been here , but I’m  still reading though

    there were some discussion on building  a fish tank, now mine is finally finished
    check the pics

    it’s a tank I have builded  into a wall; one side in the dinning room, the other side in our entry hall

    greetings

    petten
  • petten
    Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
    long time since I’ve been here , but I’m  still reading though

    there were some discussion on building  a fish tank, now mine is finally finished
    check the pics

    it’s a tank I have builded  into a wall; one side in the dinning room, the other side in our entry hall

    480liter malawi ciclid tank

    greetings

    petten
  • Jimmie Davis
    Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Very nice!!  Haven't had Africans in years.
                                                         Nadine

      At 02:00 AM 3/3/2013, you wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from petten included below]

      long time since I’ve been here , but I’m  still reading though

      there were some discussion on building  a fish tank, now mine is finally finished
      check the pics

      it’s a tank I have builded  into a wall; one side in the dinning room, the other side in our entry hall

      greetings

      petten
    • sevenspringss
      Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      • sevenspringss
        Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
          Great looking tank -- what are the dimensions?

          Ray</HTML>