Needed RenaR Ai 300 r 400 Air Pump.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi.
      I' m from Poland. From longer time I'm looking for: Needed Rena® Ai 300 or 400 Air Pump.
      here in Poland is impossible to find.
      Maybe anyone have one that are no longer needed and will want to send.me. Or eventually you have other propositions ? But it must to be with similar power.
      Please write me.
      I'll be like every air pump new or used in good condition.
      It will be great help for my son.
      Write to me asap directly to e-mail: mnazimek@...
      Thanks
      Martin