Wtb TRUE siamese algae eater

  • darrell.darkow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hello group,
      I am in need of a or maybe a pair (if there small) of true sae I have a little bit of bba starting and would like to get a head of it befor it's too bad I'd you have one and would be willing to sell give me your price and shipping to 19475 with a heat pack doesn't have to be over night or 2 day priority or first class is find what ever is faster not willing to pay more then $22 total with shipping or 27 for the pair