Re: Help... Please... Piranaha Need a Good Home

  • LindaO
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
      Thank you so much for your reply... I'm actually in St Augustine on the ocean side...I'll call around today and see if there is somewhere here. I did not think of a group. Marine Land is right down the street... and maybe they can point me in the right direction. Whitney Labs is also just down the road. I really just don't want the fish to suffer under my care. Thanks again for the information. I'll also try the Tampa Bay Society (they are only about 4 hours away)... and maybe they know of someone or group here that can assist me.