Re: [UniQuaria] Help... Please... Piranaha Need a Good Home

  • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hi Linds,

      I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. As for the fish and tanks, you
      might try contacting an aquarium society near you. I don't know how close
      these are to you, but there's the Coastal Aquarium Society in Sarasota and then
      Tampa Bay Aquarium Society in Tampa. Since you're in northern Florida
      though, maybe the Atlanta Region Aquarium Society in Georgia is closer to you.

      Ray </HTML>
    • LindaO
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
        Thank you so much for your reply... I'm actually in St Augustine on the ocean side...I'll call around today and see if there is somewhere here. I did not think of a group. Marine Land is right down the street... and maybe they can point me in the right direction. Whitney Labs is also just down the road. I really just don't want the fish to suffer under my care. Thanks again for the information. I'll also try the Tampa Bay Society (they are only about 4 hours away)... and maybe they know of someone or group here that can assist me.