Re: [UniQuaria] Need Help building custom tank

  • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
      I'm not familiar with the strength needs of an acrylic tank. You're better
      off asking an independant aquarium manufactirer such as Tom Fiala/Twin Oaks
      at glasscages.com (inquires to be asked at glasscages@...). I'm sure
      he could tell you the thickness of the acrylic needed, and could even build
      you your tank at a reasonable cost. Depending upon where you live, he may
      even be able to deliver it to you nearby, as he has a regular schedule of
      drop off points around the country.

      Ray</HTML>