Re: [UniQuaria] Need Help building custom tank

  • Darrell Darkow
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      What size acrilic would I need for that

      On Dec 1, 2012, at 16:46, sevenspringss@... wrote:

      Darrell,

      That'a about 21 gallons. It would weight about 174 pounds.

      Ray</HTML>

    • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
        I'm not familiar with the strength needs of an acrylic tank. You're better
        off asking an independant aquarium manufactirer such as Tom Fiala/Twin Oaks
        at glasscages.com (inquires to be asked at glasscages@...). I'm sure
        he could tell you the thickness of the acrylic needed, and could even build
        you your tank at a reasonable cost. Depending upon where you live, he may
        even be able to deliver it to you nearby, as he has a regular schedule of
        drop off points around the country.

        Ray</HTML>