Re: [UniQuaria] Need Help building custom tank

  • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
      Darrell,

      That'a about 21 gallons. It would weight about 174 pounds.

      Ray</HTML>
    • Darrell Darkow

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
          I'm not familiar with the strength needs of an acrylic tank. You're better
          off asking an independant aquarium manufactirer such as Tom Fiala/Twin Oaks
          at glasscages.com (inquires to be asked at glasscages@...). I'm sure
          he could tell you the thickness of the acrylic needed, and could even build
          you your tank at a reasonable cost. Depending upon where you live, he may
          even be able to deliver it to you nearby, as he has a regular schedule of
          drop off points around the country.

          Ray</HTML>