Re: [UniQuaria] Need Help building custom tank

  • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
    • sevenspringss@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
        Darrell,

        That'a about 21 gallons. It would weight about 174 pounds.

        Ray</HTML>
      • Darrell Darkow

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
            I'm not familiar with the strength needs of an acrylic tank. You're better
            off asking an independant aquarium manufactirer such as Tom Fiala/Twin Oaks
            at glasscages.com (inquires to be asked at glasscages@...). I'm sure
            he could tell you the thickness of the acrylic needed, and could even build
            you your tank at a reasonable cost. Depending upon where you live, he may
            even be able to deliver it to you nearby, as he has a regular schedule of
            drop off points around the country.

            Ray</HTML>