Want to buy java moss

  • darrell.darkow
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hello all
      I am new to this group and this might not be the place to buy sell trade if any one knows a better group for this please let me know but I am looking to buy snail free java moss the LPS doesn't carry and the one store that had it was covered with snails I live in the 19475 area code if you have some let me know a price and aprox shipping

      Thanks Darrell darkow
      Darrell.darkow@...