RE: Don't open this link....Re: [UniQuaria] Re: I am my own boss try it out for yourself.

  • Joy A,
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012

      Don’t worry Harry, when I see any emails sent to more than one address I automatically delete them.

      I know it’s a nuisance but if I were you I would also delete all the names in your address book.

      Cheerio for now,

      God Bless you & yours,

      Joy, Elaine, Eddy & all our fishes of Burrington, Devon,

      Member of the Mid & North Devon & Torridge Moderation Teams.

      Freegle is registered as a charity with HMRC (ref. XT32865)

      Subject: Don't open this link....Re: [UniQuaria] Re: I am my own boss try it out for yourself.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      I will change my password. That normally stops it.