Re: [UniQuaria] Filter for a 100 gallon tank./Trevor

  • Joyce
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2012
      Thank you for your reply. I have been looking at a few inexpensive filters on the internet.
      I will check this one out.
      Its good to see it has been working for so long for you.
      The ones I have had dont seem to last that long.

      Thanks again!
      Joyce

      On May 26, 2012, at 3:25 PM, Trevor Holyoak wrote:

      > I like the Rena Filstar XP series. I have an XP3 that I've used for
      > about 12 years so far. It's less expensive than other brands, but is
      > good quality.
      >
      > - Trevor
      >
      > On 5/26/2012 10:07 AM, Joyce wrote:
      >> My canister filter finally died. I have a 100 gallon planted tank.
      >> Any suggestions as to what kind I should replace it with?
      >>
      >> Thanks!
      >> Joyce

      > --
      > LDSBid - the place for Mormon auctions
      > http://www.ldsbid.com

    • mark speer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2012
        I have both a Odyssea and a Auqatop/Sunsun and have been real happy with them. If your looking for a cheaper($$) canister filter these are the way to go.