Re: [UniQuaria] discus fish

  • Lisa Rambo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2012
      Discus grow very large and need more space than a 30 gallon can provide.  If you want to give them a comfortable living area that is.  75 gallon should really be the minimum.
      And they do require very specific water parameters.

      Be who you are and say what you feel,
      because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      -Dr. Seuss