Re: [UniQuaria] Grateful for Python's website/Spambots have attacked!

  • Jimmie R Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
      I have to tell on myself here.  Years ago, I was helping a friend in her pet shop.  I was going to change the aquarium water in the goldfish which had gotten very acid.  The day before we had not been able to find the water changer, which was the aforementioned brand.l  I was busy getting ready to do the water change and did not realize the shop owner's brother had come in, and since it was very close to opening time he had left  the door unlocked.  I came out of the back room, and asked    "Did you find that Python yet?"  Just as a customer walked into the fish room.  We did manage to catch her on the fly, and explain that we had not lost a snake and it was safe to come back and look at the fish.  So you have to be careful, when you mention are taking care of the tanks to say water changer, and not Python.
                                                                                                 Nadine

      On 4/7/2012 3:13 PM, beverly pardue wrote:
      > I did not realize this group had been hijacked. Is this for real?
      >
      > B.
      Hi Beverly. Looks like it. But I've not gotten a message like that.

      As to getting Python parts, you can get them directly from Python or
      from Fishjunk (www.fishjunk.com ) . you might also tell your local
      shopowner that Python is available directly from the company.