Grateful for Python's website

  • bmpardue@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Hi,

      Yesterday I was changing tank water with my Python when the flow of water out of the tank crept to nearly nothing. Turns out that a connector was nearly broken. We went to the local store where I had bought the Python only to find they no longer carry any Python products whatsoever, much less a repair kit. I bought another brand of connector, the only one they had. Even though it appeared to be the same, once installed, it turned out to have the opposite type of threads. Hooray for Python's website, I can order through them. If you find yourself in this position, look for 'order forms' in order to find these small items. I'm hoping they will send it soon so that I can change my other tanks. I don't know what I'd do without my Python, really.

      Beverly