Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Andreas Badian via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012

      LinkedIn

      Andreas Badian requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      Stacey,

      - Andreas

      View invitation from Andreas Badian

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ANDREAS BADIAN BE A GOOD IDEA?

      Andreas Badian's connections could be useful to you

      After accepting Andreas Badian's invitation, check Andreas Badian's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

      © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation