looking for FAMA article

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hi folks. I know this is probably a long shot, but I am looking for a
      copy of an article I wrote for the September 1988 issue of Freshwater
      and Marine Aquarium (FAMA) magazine. The title of the article is "The
      role of biological filtration in closed system aquaria: Part Two". If
      someone has this magazine and can scan the article for me, it would be
      much appreciated.