Re: [UniQuaria] Re: Marineland Stealth heater

  • Trevor Holyoak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
      I went and looked at it at Petco (the Petsmart I checked didn't have
      them), and they look a lot like the Marineland Stealth (except for the
      top). They're also about the same price. Am I safe to assume that it is
      indeed a completely different product?

      It appears to have all the features that I liked about the Stealth -
      including the warranty.

      Let me know if you still like yours. If so, I'm thinking I may go ahead
      and do the exchange.

      Thanks,
      Trevor