SWOLLEN TETRA

  • Milton Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
    My daughter currently has a 1 yr old tetra that for the last 8 months has been getting bigger an bigger. The fish eats normally and is quite active in the tank even though it has gotten so large that it waddles when swimming.. Any suggestions on this.
  • GiancarloP
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2010
      Has this fish become this big gradually or just recently? I would say it's either grossly overweight or constipated based on the timeframe this occurred in... Either cut back to a single feeding every other day or try to feed a pealed green pea which can act as a laxative.

      Hope that helps
      Giancarlo Podio