Sore on pleco

  • Trevor Holyoak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 75 KB
    I'm attaching a picture of one of my plecos that has a sore that's been
    getting progressively bigger. It appears that his scales are
    disappearing, exposing his insides. Is there any treatment that's likely
    to help it?

    Thanks,
    Trevor
  • kd7ghi
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010
      Well, I didn't get any replies on this, but that's OK. It's been my experience that medication often does more harm than good, so I elected to do nothing. It turns out that was the right thing to do - it is now totally healed.

      Anyway, just thought I'd report back.

      - Trevor