New Member ...... Hello

  • jordarnah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21 2:22 AM
      Hi, My name is Jo i've just joined the group, have had tropicals for 2 years now but am look to start a discus tank.
      I'm from new zealand.
      I look forward to chating with you all and asking all my questions.

      Cheers
      Jo
    • fishlover_james_s
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21 7:35 AM
        Nice to meet you Jo and welcome. What type of tropicals are you keeping?

        James S.

        --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, "jordarnah" <transam406@...> wrote:

        > Hi, My name is Jo i've just joined the group, have had tropicals for 2 years now but am look to start a discus tank.
        > I'm from new zealand.
        > I look forward to chating with you all and asking all my questions.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Jo

      • deborahgd14
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22 3:58 AM
          Welcome Jo: I have been keeping a discus tank since October and truly love these magnificent fish. I have been in the aquarium hobby for 5+ years. these aren't beginner fish but am glad I have them now. Water changes are the key for these guys. good luck!!