Re: [UniQuaria] Help Needed on Cleaning tanks

  • Jimmie R Davis
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
        Yes.  I should have put a comma in there.  Regular black tea.  We drink iced tea over here, and I take it right out of the tea jar.  I also use it to clean the bird droppings off my bird cages.  I raise Parrots.  If you drink tea, take what is left in the tea pot when you are done, and use that.  We are in a damp climate here, and we hadn't used one of our trucks for months.  It had developed streaks of algae down the side.  I hired one of the neighboring teens to wash it.  He was scrubbing that algae and it wasn't coming off.  You should have seen his face when I took a cloth dampened it in tea, and wiped the stuff away.
                                                                                                                 Nadine
      At 06:03 PM 10/30/2008, you wrote:

      Cleaner tea?  Is this ordinary tea?  What strength?

      Yours,
      Dora Smith
      Austin, TX
      tiggernut24@...