Free psuedotropheus acei

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      that's right!!! If you live in the Pittsburgh, PA area or you don't
      mind traveling for some free fish. I have approximately 30-35 that are
      5-6 months old and another 30-35 that are about 3-4 months old. I
      think the female adult acei is holding more fry now. I have no room
      for them and local fish stores don't want them till they are over an
      inch i am running outta room if she has them again. Again these are
      african cichlids psuedotropheus acei. They are sometimes a more common
      fish in LFS but at times hard to come by. Well let me know if you
      wanna come by and see them or if you want some. to be exact I am about
      half hour south or 15 miles south of pittsburgh, PA