Bolivian Ram Cichlids

  • Dave Goveny
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
      Hey Everyone,
      My name is Dave and I am new to this group. I have a 50 gallon tank
      with live plants, 4 Zebra Danios, 2 Leopard cory catfish, 2 Silver
      lyretail mollies and 2 male Bolivian Ram Cichlids. I have been looking
      for 2 female bolivian rams for over a month, I've gone to all the pet
      stores and I've also tried to order them online from 2 differant places
      and they both say they can't guarentee the sex of the fish. Can anyone
      recommend a place where I can order 2 Female Bolivian Ram Cichlids and
      have them shipped to Gloucester Ma.
      Thanks,
      Dave
    • steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
        hi Dave,
        have you tried www.aquabid.com yet, new fish are up there everyday.

        --- In UniQuaria@yahoogroups.com, Dave Goveny <davegoveny@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > My name is Dave and I'm new to this group. I have been looking for
        2 female Bolivian Ram Cichlids for 2 months now, I've gone to all the
        pet stores and even tried to order them online, every place I've gone
        to said they can't guarantee the sex of the fish. I have 2 male
        Bolivian Ram Cichlids and need 2 females, I would really appreciate
        it if someone could point me in the right direction and tell me
        somewhere I can order 2 female Bolivian Ram Cichlids and have them
        shipped to Gloucester Massachusetts.